All cadets must obey the following instructions strictly:
- No cadet will put on clothes other than those issued/specified by the college.
- No cadet will go to any other place other than selected mosque in prayer dress.
- No cadet will wear tie-pins, rings, or any ornaments except a simple chain and ear-ring in case of female cadets.
- Cadets going outside the campus for purpose connected with the study will put on dress as prescribed by the authority.
- Male cadets will have haircut at least twice in a month. The hair cut style will be like that of cadets of Bangladesh Armed Forces.
- Female cadets will take special care to use hair-clips, hair-pins and ribbon etc. appropriately to manage their hair. They will not come to college premises with untidy hair.
- Male cadets will not be allowed to keep beard without permission.
- In the college premises no cadet will put on any glasses other than the prescribed one by the ophthalmologist.
Don’ts For the Cadets:
- Flogging (beating) or any type of physical punishment.
- Forced work of any kind/nature.
- Lending or borrowing of a cadet’s personal possession/belongings/cash.
- Use of junior cadets in any form for the private purposes on personal gains by the senior cadets in the dormitory/college.
- Smoking in the college and in public.
- Visiting residence of college staff without prior permission.